Wednesday, July 1, 2015

First Meeting of the Year - July 1

Things seemed to go well at the meeting this morning. My wife and  some friends attended. I got to give an award to my friend Mona Khanna for her humanitarian work in India and for her active contributions to Sonoma County communities.

The club got to hear about several new things each avenue of service and the club will be doing this year. I think we are in for a great year together. The board is up to a lot of new things.

I got a cake and the club sang Happy Birthday because my birthday is coming up this weekend.

Next week we get to hear from the people who fly the rescue helicopter for the Sheriff's office. I am a fan of aviation, so this will be a treat. If you know someone who likes helicopters or the work that Henry 1 does, invite them to the meeting on July 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment